Tuesday, May 26, 2020

100 Amazing status English

1. Respect people’s feelings. Even if it does not mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.

2. No family is perfect, we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times but in the end, family is family … the love will always be there.

3. Mistake is a single page of life but relation is a complete book. So don’t lose a full book for a single page.

4. Three things cannot be long hidden …… The sun, The moon and The truth.

5. The past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.

6. I miss our long talks, your smile, your laugh, your smell, your kisses and your hugs. I wish I could have them back.

7. Don’t say we are not right for each other, the way I see it is …. we are not right for anyone else.

8. One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with.

9. Never look back unless there’s an attractive stranger behind you!

10. If 5 seconds of smile can make a photograph more beautiful then just imagine, if you keep always smiling, how beautiful your life will be.

11. Life is very short to argue and fight. Count your blessings, value your friends and move on with your head held high and a smile for everyone.

12. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or Mother, if it’s both, he is twice blessed.

12. Don’t try and perfect yourself for one person wait for the One who love your Imperfection.

14. If I fall asleep texting you, it’s because I didn’t want to say goodbye.

15. Dont lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.

16. Sometimes people don’t realize what they are made of until someone shows them how amazing they really are.

17. One of the simplest ways to stay happy; just let go of the things that makes you sad.

18. The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort & convenience but how he stands at times of controversy & challenges.

19. I want to travel the world with two things on my hands. Camera on my right and HIS hand on my left.

20. As you start and end your day, say THANK YOU for every little things in your life. And you will come to realize how blessed you truly are.

21. Never let your failures get to your heart and never let your success get to your head.

22. The best gift a guy can give his girlfriend: his time, his attention and his love.

23. Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities.

24. If you really love someone, TIME and DISTANCE will not make you forget them.

25. Never forget to say I love you if you love someone b’coz you’ll never know when it might be the last time.

26. The joy you bring to my life is immeasurable.

27. It’s amazing how few pictures can bring back so many memories.

28. I wanna be the last number you call late at night and the first one that you dial when you open your eyes.

29. I wish I had a delete button in my life to delete some memories and feelings.

30. As long as I have you, I will always have everything I need to be happy.

31. It’s amazing how one word from the right person can make you feel better in a second.

32. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.

33. I dont want to stay young forever b’coz if I do, I won’t be having my best dream which is to grow old with you.

34. It’s easy to forgive the mistakes from others. But it’s hard to rebuild the trust.

35. Education is the most powerful weapon, you can use to change the world.

36. A woman who doesn’t ask for anything DESERVES everthing.

37. Dear GOD, Thank you for being there when no body else was.

38. Its better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

39. PROMISE: We break them ……. MEMORIES: They break us.

40. The Most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.

41. I think its cute when you know that someone is making an effort to make you smile.

42. Live your everyday of life like its the last day of your life.

43. I may not be good for someone but I’ll be the best for those who deserve me.

44. People only realize what they had after they lose it so hold on what you have and never ever let it go.

45. Always remember, It has to be dark for the stars to appear.

46. In the end you will see who’s fake, who’s true and who would risk it all for you. And trust me, some people will totally surprise you!

47. God does not make mistakes but he does miracles. I am one. You are too.

48. Without love, we feel nothing. Without dreams, we accomplish nothing. Without GOD, we are nothing.

49. I always wonder if someone somewhere is doing the same exact thing as I AM.

50. I may not be perfect but Im always ME.

51. NO matter how worthless you think you are, There’s at least one person who thinks you are amazing.

52. While there’s life, there’s HOPE.

53. Every new day is another chance to change your life.

54. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

55. Pretty words are not always true and true words are not always pretty.

56. Sometimes we cant choose the music life gives us but we can definitely choose how we dance.

57. Love is a gamble, you take a chance, let your heart go, like a dice, you never know the result until the END.

58. Never give up on anybody, miracles happen everyday.

59. People say, Find good people & leave bad ones but it should be, Find the good in people & ignore the bad in them. Remember No One Is Perfect in This World.

60. Always listen to your heart. Its on your left side but it will always be RIGHT.

61. Every new day gives new things and there we create new memories.

62. We have 2 hands, legs, eyes and ears but only 1 heart? B’coz other one is given to someone else. Go and find it.

63. If you never try, you’ll never know.

64. Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

65. Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.

66. Some people accidentally walk on our feet and say sorry while some people walk on our heart & don’t even realize.

67. Love makes you hold on to things you should not but who are we to know any better?

68. Impossible only means you haven’t found the solution yet.

69. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, The word itself says I’M POSSIBLE.

70. Don’t waste your life trying to impress other people. Do what you love and love what you do.

71. When nothing goes right! GO LEFT

72. Just because you miss someone, does not mean you need them back. Missing is just a part of moving on.

73. Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them.

74. I have built a wall, not to block anyone out but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.

75. People usually complain about their look, but no one complains about their brains.

76. Listen before you talk, Think before you react, Earn before you spend and TRY before you quit.

77. No matter how talented you are, not everybody will like you. That’s life.

78. You never know what the future holds for you, and yes that’s called destiny ;)

79. Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.

80. Face your problems don’t Facebook your problems.

81. They say you only live once. If you live like I do, once is enough.

82. Some days I cant stop thinking about you. Other days I wonder why I waste my time.

83. Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when we look back, everything is different.

84. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

85. Man is at his best when doing what he loves most and at his worst when doing nothing.

86. Trust is like paper once crumpled it can never be perfect again.

87. Wise men talk because they have something to say fools talk bcoz they have to say something.

88. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

89. I love texting instead of phone calls because it gives me more time to think what to say ;)

90. Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it.

91. If you don’t get the things you love, love the things you get.

92. I fell in love with the most unexpected person on the most unexpected time.

93. Trouble is part of your life, and if you dont share it, you dont give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.

94. A hug is a perfect gift. One size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.

95. Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

96. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.

97. You’ll never find a rainbow if youre looking down.

98. I want to love someone whose heart has been broken so that he knows exactly how it feels and wont break mine.

99. Never look at what you have lost. Always look at what is left with you.

100. If you dont understand my silence, how will you understand my words?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment